Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Campin in Hillsboro

The Funky Junk Sisters brought in a GREAT Crowd! Most of the morning you could'nt hardly get through my booth!

Here's a pic of my little tiny booth (i'm not use to that) it was really a double, but my happy camper took up most of my space
I decided to add the crochetted lace bedspreads on the awnings at the last minute, everyone loved it!


This is a little more fufu than I usually do, but the ol gal was really taking to the fluff, so I just ran with it!



Even a little lingerie hangin out to dry, oh well if my dirty laundry is going to get aired I might as well be the one airin' it!


Stumbled onto this awesome restraunt with the hubs Friday night! I'm sure alot of you Oregonians know about McMennamins?



Loved loved loved this lit up arbour leading through the woods
to the restraunt!


Don't you just want this in your backyard?



Wow did we ever have a FUN FUN time at the Junk Salvation Show in Oregon!

My Hubby went with me this time and we had a blast. The show was Fabulous! and the people were even better than fabulous!

I got to see so many friends from Oregon and I met so many super duper new friends! Loved the happy happy people who loved my "happy lil camper"!. Everything just went so smoothe which doesn't usually happen, usually there is some small glitch, but not this time! I think it was probably, because I had the master of all trades with me ( except decorating) thank god he knows better than to go there!:)

Thank you to everyone who was just so super sweet and complimentary about my little camper. I don't know what it is about these little vintage trailers, but they really reach out and touch people in a way that I have never seen or felt before. They just make me and so many of you HAPPY!

Thank you all for letting me share in a little bit of happiness with you:)

xo

Amy


22 comments:

Angela said...

I LOVE the look of your booth! I am glad your show went well for you!!

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Amy, your camper is adorable and your booth is amazing!!! I love everything in it and the colors are perfect!!! You've got me drooling over my keyboard! So glad you had so much fun!
Michelle

Ormolulu said...

Well, that must make you a HAPPY, HAPPY girl . . . and I'm HAPPY for you!! See ya soon, Amy ~

Debi

Comeca Jones said...

looks fab!

theromanticrose said...

Molto originale di vendere esponendo con la roulette,bella la coperta di pizzo e il resto.Saluti,Rosetta

Lisa Johnson said...

Oh Amy, so fun getting to spend a little time with you at FJS. I'm so glad you went to the Road House for dinner. I should have thought to tell you about it. We had our wedding reception in the front yard of the old house in front of the restaurant 20 years ago. (The old house used to be the restaurant) So many great memories there and the food is so good too. Can't wait to see you again next month at Tiffany's.

XO,

Lisa

Patty's Stitches said...

Your booth looks fabulous! I wish I lived closer so I could attend. I think you should find a show in Tennessee to do and then I could visit your booth in person :-)

Gracie's Cottage said...

Oh that trailer is a heart-grabber....the way you have her all dressed up is perfect! Looks like a great show; wish I could have been there to see it all 'in the flesh'!

Jan

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Amy,
the camper looks amazing, the lace, all the greens.....Great work.
Ciao Rita mammabellarte

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Amy...so happy you had fun! Your booth looks so wonderful ~ I am taking it all in ~ need inspiration for an event we are working on for April! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love your trailer and the greens! Wonderful decorating.

Pearl said...

Hi Amy!
Thank you for droping in and leaving a comment. So sweet of ya!
Ya we had such a blast in your litle area..you the cutest trailer, I just wanna take it home with me and all the beautiful stuff inside! Definantly hope to see you again soon!

I am now a follower!


Pearl

Faded Charm said...

It was so fun to finally meet you Amy. Gald you and your lil' trailer made it home safely.

Hope to see you this Spring at Monticello's

Kathleen

Junebug Furniture and Design said...

Hi Amy!

Adorable space, and love your trailer. Sounds like you had a great show, wish we could have made it. Hope to see you soon.

XO Glad & Celia

Susan Freeman said...

Hi Amy! I can't believe that I have not visited you before!! Where have I been?? I followed you over from Kim's Daisy Cottage ~ specifically her Blog Candy. I love your junkin' booth ~ especially that darling camper with the crocheted canopy. I am following you now. Stop by and visit me when you have a chance!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

very merry vintage style said...

Pretty booth! The camper is amazing and I love all the green... there is hope for spring!

Valerie said...

You had me at Happy Campin! Love your camper. Makes me want to look for one to remodel. Just gorgeous. Your booth is also amazing. I too wish your show would have been closer. If you make it to a Michigan show I will be there!

KatCollects said...

Oh my gosh, I should have went. I love that little blue dresser. I hope you and your family are doing good!
Hugs,
Kathy

Everlasting Blooms said...

Your little booth is adorable!! I love the lace tableccloth over the awning...and all the fru fru..def a hit with me! :) I wish I lived a little closer so I could have come!

PPI said...

Really your camper is adorable and the place is fabulous! I love everything in it and the colors are perfect! I am glad you had fun much.

flv player said...

Your booth looks so amazing. I like the lace table cloth over the awning.I am happy that you have this much fun.

Unknown said...

Just came across your blog, what caught my attention, you redo vintage campers. Are you still doing them, for your messages show back early 2000. So i joined due to find out if your still doing vintage trailers and as i looked closer in your blog, i got interested in all you do, am looking forward to reading your blog alot.

Thanks
Gloria