Monday, June 15, 2009

Funky junk sisters show is a huge success

Todays Country Stores Funky Junk Booth and our neighbor Suzy Q (Pink Lemonade)
A Funky Junk Sisterhood is born! Linda,me and Dixie Celebrating the Super succesful first Funky Junk Show! These two sisters along with the rest of their sisters and family members did an outstanding job at making their very first show such a success. They estimated over 1000 shoppers came thru the doors! They managed to get some top notch dealers to this first show and OMG was I impressed along with almost every customer that I spoke with! Everyone was so impressed by the displays that the dealers had put together!

Our booth in the making


Kris directing traffic during the morning rush



Sweet Sandy Hammer from the Geranium Cottage in Puyallup. She sold a ton of fabric!




Jon Bob and all their really cool junk!





Linda (LulUz)
in her booth




wendy Rushing under her cute arbor that she built for her space




Susan wheeler, Wendy and Kris being goofy! We had such a blast all weekend, laughing until we were crying , creating so much commotion others around the show wanted to come hang with us!




Tippy Stockton a.k.a
Patricia Mackey and her friend Judy were darling in their orange and teal booth, such beautiful colors!



Blogger buddies, Lisa www.prim4him.blogspot.com Tiffany of www.shabbyscraps.typepad.comwas doing her very first show and doing it like a pro her booth was nearly sold out by Sunday, and Tammy of www.littlejunkshop.blogspot.com.










11 comments:

shabbyscraps said...

ok, you are too sweet! I had the best tutors inthe world!! I had a bunch of fun this weekend with you girls!
xoxo, Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, you have no idea how bad I want to go to a show like that. I enlarged the pics and I sat here oohing and ahhing over so many things. What a great event.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Unknown said...

Hi Amy!!!
This past weekend made me realize how much I miss you guys...so much work, but so much fun! Re-inspired and ready for more...thanks for the laughter ;)

Deb

KatCollects said...

Hi Amy,
It was so good to see you this weekend, what a great show! I would love to do a show like that some day. I am using my red white and blue ribbon to tie on a 4th of July package swap, love it. Now I want one for me : ) I hope you have a good week.
Hugs,
Kathy

Debra Howard said...

It looks like you had a great time. And there is some really cool junk in those pictures. Oh how I could have enjoyed a show like that. Fun, fun, fun. Enjoyed stopping by your blog.
Debbie

Sue said...

Ah, more junking bliss! Looks like a wonderful time was had by all!
Blessings~LillySue

~~Deby said...

next year..next year...
Can you tell me where the Red Geranium is in Puyallup?
deby
yesipray at gmail dot com

Florence said...

I love your blog thanks for visiting mine and now I know about this blogpost.

Tanya said...

Looks like a great show! Wish I could have been there to do some shopping and lots of oohing and aahing.

joyh82 said...

wow, looks like a great time and a lot of cool items for sale too.

Unknown said...

You have really good sisters and even they are caring too. I liked all the stuff
that you have kept for sale, and even the
way it is presented.
bali villa accommodation