Sunday, February 28, 2010

Make it Monday

I thought I would join in on the fun of the Make it Monday blog the twice remembered cottage. Since my birthday is May 1st Mayday I have always been fond of Mayday baskets. I remember making little paper doilly baskets as a youngster and filling them with fresh picked flowers (the neighbors flowers) then putting the sweet little baskets on the neighbors porch. (thus not really stealing the flowers). Well I know it's only March and since I just started my Etsy store I wanted to put something on their that I created, so here's my little silver spring March basket.



17 comments:

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Very sweet!

Dee@FrenchBleuVintage said...

Hi Amy ~ Very pretty May Day basket. Can I just say that I have always wanted my birthday to be May 1st. Mine is May 17th ~ but I always had "something" for the first and have celebrated May Day for as long as I can remember. Friends used to think it odd when they woke up to flowers on their door~but they are used to it by now. Such a perfectly wonderful day to celebrate.

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

So sweet, have a great week. Ciao Rita mammabellarte

Anonymous said...

Happy Monday to you Amy. I am also a May baby...the 14th!

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Victoria said...

That is so pretty, I would want to keep it out all year round!

Ann at the Handley Bungalow said...

Gorgeous! Your blog is fantastic.

shabbyscraps said...

yeah! how fun you have an etsy shop now!!!
What are we doing for your bday???
Margaritas??
Can't wait to see you soon!
xoxo, Tiffany

Amy'svintagecottage said...

Ooh lala Tiffany! You betcha, us margarita girls gotta stick together!!
Can't wait to see you and all the other girls!And yes I'm having fun with the Etsy shop!
xo
Amy

::cottage instincts:: said...

Loverly.....

The Charm of Home said...

That is wonderful! I love baskets of flowers for May Day!

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

A very pretty reminder for Spring.

Betty Jo said...

Beautiful! Happy WW!! ♥

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Darling! Good luck with your new store!

Janean said...

so lovely!!!

my b/d is may 11, so hugs to you!

Miss Gracie's House said...

LOVE it!
Rene'

Unknown said...

Darling! I'm new to your blog and loving it!

~Liz

AuroraSuzette said...

Lovely. I 'may' :) have to make one myself for you know who who also has a May birthday. Maybe I'll just buy one of yours!