Sunday, May 8, 2011

GET YOUR JUNK SALVATION COUPON HERE!



This coming Friday and Sat May 13th and 14th is the much anticipated Junk Salvation show put on by the Funky Junk Sisters! Friday night is the breast cancer benefit from 6 to 9 p.m entry fee is only $15.00 and Saturday the show is open from 10 to 4p.m. I have discount coupons down at the store and hopefull on my blog if I can get the thing to load! Ugh! Sometimes I can just whip this computer stuff out and other times It is freakin impossible to get it to cooperate! Yeah I got it! Hope to see you all there! Don't forget to print this coupon off and save a buck!

4 comments:

Denise Pacurar said...

YAY! I want to visit these stores!

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

wish I could come good luck to all and have a fun time

Anonymous said...

I love your site, it's so pretty. I love your things. I'll be checking back often.
Isabella
http://inspiringisabella.blogspot.com/

Affordable Medical Insurance said...

Would love to visit these stores...