Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary Baby!

February 14th 22 years ago I thought was the happiest day of my life when I married the love of my life "The Real McCoy".Well it was only the beginning of many happy days to come. Two beautiful children later, 3dogs, 6cats, 2 rabbits numerous fish a rat, 12 volkswagens 4 houses , a lake cabin ,a mountain house,motorcycles, boats a couple different motorhomes and an 8' teardrop travel trailer, oh and I forgot the camper that had dryrot and the bottom of the cabover part fell out when we were camping out in my parents yard."That old saying "if the campers rockin don't bother knockin" really looked like it fit us, but really it was just dryrot I swear! Oh ya and all of the remodels, too many to list not including the little house he's building right now. It's been a crazy living on the edge at times wild ride, but we've had a blast and hope to be lucky enough to have many more!

I love you honey!



No comments: